Tuesday, June 8, 2010

harley shirt gift bag with motorcycle handle

ok I have all these white paperbags so been racking my brain with what to do with them
so here it is. I took the papersack cut cardstock to fit the inside and glued them inside for stability using orange. then I used everyday paperdoll cart and cut fit to page from police man
cut one reg for front and 3 blkout. detail front glue on to blk out shirt then glue on to sack
decorated back of shirt and do the same for sides cut color of shirt to fit sides and glue
for the motorcycle handel I used going places cart cut 1 1/2 in blk out in blk auto fill
and same except no blk out in different color now glue one side on to wire then another blk out sandwich efftect then glue the silver one on punch hole in side and wire on.

No comments:

Post a Comment