Wednesday, November 24, 2010

family friday handprint project early due to holidays

the project for our team was to make something to do with handprints. so I used granddaughters handprints for the angle wings winter folic cart for outfit and halo
put their intials on the clouds they are standing on and wrote and little poem put it on canvas that i painted first then decouplage everything else.
the poem reads grandmas and grandpas angels
these little angels are special you see
because they are so dear to me.
their wings are their hands, which someday will grow,
into bigger angels from head to toe.
then i wrote their full names and the date.

6 comments:

  1. This turned out so cute! Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, I had to click to see them because the pic is so dark, but I can clearly see how adorable it is!!!

    Have a wonderful holiday, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable idea!!! I love it, TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOme thing must be wrong with my computer I cant get the pic! it sounds so cute- want to see if I could do this with my little girls..
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea to use their hand prints as the wings! This page is just a treasure, Rhonda. Great job!

    ReplyDelete