Friday, March 18, 2011

alphabet challenge blog with a alphabet theme

Amy from http://www.lovetocrop.com to crop told me about this blog. They are looking for some bloggers to join their dt. they have a call going on until april 1st. they have a challenge every friday with the letter of the alphabet this week is the letter t for tree. I cut the tree from give a hoot cart shaded it with my inks added detail with gel pen ink the edge of card added twine and button. I am so glad to have found this blog it looks like alot of fun to join in just hop over to alphabet challenge blog

9 comments:

  1. I hope you get on the DT, I have been entering my projects over there for some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great. I have played along their a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute..I'm gonna have to check out the challenge blog..TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There..

    Great card, love your tree.
    GOOD LUCK with the DT call.

    Thanks for joining us at AC.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute tree, Rhonda! If you're going for the DT call, I wish you luck!!! Hope you make it -- don't see a reason why you shouldn't -- you're great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a challenge. Your tree looks fantastic. I really like the sack it's in!
    Good luck with the DT! I'd choose you any day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck!!! I really hope you make the DT! :) You're amazing, this card is so adorable!!! :) TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable, I am loving the tree!!

    I bet you get picked for the DT. Your work is amazing!!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! It's fabulous.
    I'll take a look see at the blog.

    ReplyDelete