Wednesday, May 25, 2011

glenda here is your red hat mini the last one for may

glenda requested a red hat mini so I hand cut this out just for her. this is the last mini for may
i am posting it now because I am going to go ahead and mail it because I will be leaving for louisiana to see my grandma which is 89 for a few days so probably wont have time to post.

here is the inside the pictures go in top of the dresses and each hat is different throughout book can write on the red scallops on dresses





here is the back of book. hope you enjoy all the memories you put in this book. hope it is what you had in mind love and hugs. will post june minis next.



17 comments:

  1. OOH LA LA! Rhonda, this is fabulous! I just keep saying WOW!! I love the album! The ladies, the different hats, dresses, and hand cut--just beautiful! Thank you so very much! I will always treasure this album!
    Love and hugs to you! Enjoy your trip and visit!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! And you (as always) have done a great job... The ladies are gorgeous. Wish all of us could look that good in our red hats! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is adorable, you did a fabulous job on this mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I know some sororities would appreciate having some of these in their colors. What an amazing job

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS!! Your creativity is out of this world!! Thanks for so generously sharing your talent, my friend :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn it, I was thinking Ooh La La but Glenda beat me to it. So, I guess I will go with Sassy Sassy!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rhonda this is awesome! Fantastic job, I just love it!!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're amazing...such detail and love those feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new blog,you have been busy!!!This mini is WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finally I can comment on your blog again!! I have been dying to leave you a comment about this mini...I LOVE it! My favourite one so far, and that is saying A LOT because I LOVE THEM ALL!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning, Rhonda! What a gorgeous album!
    I hope that you are having a lovely time with your grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rhonda! I received this gorgeous album today! The photos are great, but to actually see the album.. Wow! It is a beautiful work of art! Thank you so much for this "one of a kind" treasure!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an elegant fun book. Hope you enjoy adding your photos to it.

    ReplyDelete