Saturday, May 7, 2011

Its a boy baby shower banner

heres just an idea I wanted to show you. I made baby banner with clothes and hanger
it spells out its a boy. Sorry couldnt get it all in so just has to show parts and pieces but really cute hanging up. I want to thank all that have became followers of my and amys new challenge blog all about parties. This is also on the www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com I have put the instructions on there. I hope all of you are joining on the first of june for the first challenge which will be fathers day. Which I gave a idea for you on the blog. (fishing basket.)


heres the outfits all are decorated different and the letters are 4in from george


and heres the end of banner.





7 comments:

  1. This is so cute.
    Nikki
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable....great idea too!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable idea for a banner, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tony I cant agree on this one even though food is important you have to set the theme with decorations. so I think you should have both to have a great party. sorry I would of emailed you are went to your blog but you didnt have either or it wouldnt link back to you. Thanks for your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is awesome and sooo adorable!! I love banners and this is fantastic!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete