Wednesday, August 10, 2011

congrats to callyann over at decorate to celebrate bbq challenge

callyann was winner of decorate to celebrate the bbq challenge along with winning she gets a choice of mini album so she wanted one for her daughter which is going to be a senior this year and she wanted her school logo on it which she sent me a picture and I drew it on a heavy piece of cardstock and glued on front of book.


heres the inside of book has lots of pockets made out of sm brown mailing envelopes.


heres the back just a envelope to put special things in and it open and shuts and this is what keeps the front closed too. Enjoy and have fun filling it with lots of fun memories.






9 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Thank you. Cannot wait to get it! You are one talented lady! CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda! you won the little clip holder baby owl over on my blog, I will get it out to you in the mail on Friday!!! Have a great day!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda, as always, this is awesome!!! Callyanne is some lucky lady to receive it!!! All your books are treasures!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome album Rhonda! Great drawing! I am sure her daughter will love this for her senior year!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful!!!!!She is going to love,love this!!!!wowzers...you can do anything.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I saw this on Decorate to Celebrate, but wow!! Amazing work, my friend, just amazing!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful.........You have the best imagination when it comes to creating these awesome albums. I love visiting you:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Callyann! And Rhonda - you did an AMAZING job drawing that logo! Wow! Great album too!

    ReplyDelete