Sunday, September 25, 2011

mini album for the winner of dtc challenge anything goes

congrats to ana she won over at www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com last challenge which was anything goes she won first place on her very cute halloween bag. She requested a mini album for her two princesses so here they go a castle to put all there dress up pictures in. this is the front with the two little girls with their names on front of book

heres a few of the inside



heres more of the inside






and the back. enjoy ana and your adorable little girls. and congrats on your first place project. to visit ana and tell her congrats you can go to www.shortycreations.com






8 comments:

  1. Rhonda...you did it again...GORGEOUS. Ana will absolutely adore it and I am sure the little girls will love all the fun colors and glitter, too! YOU ROCK!!!
    :O)
    Jessica
    p.s.
    I am totally loving the new blog look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great princess castle!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda, I look forwars to seeing each new album! This is one of my favorites. The colors are perfect for. Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda this is so awesome you do the best mini's I love it.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Rhonda, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! You always outdo yourself on your mini's! I just love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gasped when I saw this, Rhonda! It's BEAUTIFUL!! I so wish I could visit with you and watch you create. I would learn SO much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE... LOVE... LOVE... the mini album. My girls were so excited when I showed it to them today. Thank you soooooo much!!! It's incredible and I know we will always treasure it =D

    ReplyDelete