Monday, March 19, 2012

challenge project for paper play time


Add caption
 I am entering this notebook at http://www.paperplaytime.blogspot.com/ for challenge No. 70
its for the guys and you have to include a sentiment. you can make any project with a guy
theme or for a guy and has to have the sentiment. I had these stickers for a while now so now I
finally get a chance to use them. This is for my husband to write down phone messages or whatever.
I used flamed stickers for the sentiment which says ride on.

12 comments:

  1. Hello my sweet friend:) I hope you enjoyed your weekend! Super cool notebook for your hubby! I'm sure he will get great use of it:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool notebook- maybe he'll actually write them if it's in a Harley book??? :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool notebook! Thanks for sharing your project!! ~hl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome book for your guy! Mine is always writing in notebooks -- I guess I should make one for him:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Rhonda, this is awesome!! I love that motorcycle!! What a fabulous notebook makeover!! :) Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhonda ~Love the notebook. Great idea for your hubby to keep track of things.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Rhonda! This is such a manly notebook! Super job!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rhonda, you did a wonderful job on this... i am so sure he is going to love it.. that motorcycle is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun & perfect for a guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome!!! i love Harley stuff


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete