Wednesday, August 8, 2012

challenge #31 for decorate to celebrate

Hello time for another challenge this would should be easy enough. Anything goes, any theme, any party. I want to congratulate Jenni from www.jennisjems.blogspot.com for entering last challenge with her beautiful pillow box. she has won a free mini album. Thanks everyone who plays joins us, we love the inspiration. Now for my theme today I have gone with a bridal shower theme. My theme is around the house. I made a invite on each invite the guest are to bring a gift with the room wrote on the invite. example if your house has kitchen then bring a gift that goes in kitchen. The invites are cut from the wild card cart the house at 6in The house favors for guest are cut from handy man cart cut at 5 in Now I hope you can join us www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com  hugs. Get ahold of me Jenni!

12 comments:

  1. What a fun idea Rhonda, very create as always..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so awesome, Rhonda!! I love the houses!! Fabulous as always my friend!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you did it again!! awesome invites

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlfriend, you always have some fun and fabulous project!!! I don'tknow how you always come up with these awesome and out of the box projects!!! Love what you do -- always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!AWESOME!!!So Beautiful!!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! very cute and a fabulous invite idea Rhonda!! LOVE LOVE it:)Have a fantastic Wednesday my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute idea- love the house invitations and gift idea of putting it in the "room box"!! Have a great week!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful invite. What a great way to let someone know what room you need stuff for.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the house and I like the invite too. Great idea to write on invites the room that you want the guest to bring their gift from.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, I can not keep up with all your projects. LOL. Love the house box and card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific idea for a shower and what a lovely, dimensional project. Great job as always!

    ReplyDelete