Sunday, July 21, 2013

I am back from vacation and have winners picked

Got back last night. Had a wonderful vacation, in Colorado, so many fun things to do. I want to thank everyone who visited while I was gone and left such nice comments. I have picked the winners of the four unclaimed mini albums and if your name is on here please contact me with your address so I can get them mailed out to you. semery@kcbroadband.com

Alice in wonderland mini album   belongs to Lisa www.indymermaid.blogspot.com

The castle mini album belongs to  www.scrappin2babygirls.blogspot.com

The wild one onsie mini album belongs to  www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

The duck mini album belongs to Judy www.judyscardmakingandpapercrafts.blogspot.com

Thank you for entering and hope you enjoy. hugs

10 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm super excited and I screamed so loud I scared my daughter.Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a wonderful vacation! Congrats to all winners!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Ronda:) COngrats to all the winners of your awesome mini's!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Rhonda!! I'm glad you had a great time in Colorado!! I'm sooo excited to have won the Alice in Wonderland mini - thank you so much my friend!! I'm emailing you now!! Congrats to the other winners!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I hope you had a fabulous time! Woo hoo!! Yay I'm so happy I won one of your mini's. They are super cute! Thank you so much. I'm sending you an email shortly. Have a wonderful day!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Congrats to the winners!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation my friend and glad to have you back and ready to rock your amazing projects!! Have a fantastic week
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats ladies! Enjoy your mini albums!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners! Your albums are awesome, Rhonda!

    I'm so glad you had such a great time on vacation!

    ReplyDelete