Monday, July 8, 2013

winner of the challenge

winner of the hamburger mini album
Beth's  Beauties (Beth) she made this amazing hat. Stop over
and give her a big congrats www.nursiebethsbeauties.blogspot.com
Thanks to everyone who entered all of your creations were beautiful.
I picked the winner, by letting my granddaughters pick out four and 
this one was picked the most. hugs please email me your address beth
so I can get your prize mailed to you, email semery@kcbroadband.com
thank you and congrats.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to Beth! Beautiful project!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! I am so honored to have won!
    I am off to send you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there my friend:) I hope you had a fantastic 4th of July with your grandkids:) Congrats to Beth on you amazing entry!! Loved it. Enjoy the rest of your Monday
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Beth! That hat is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies for the congratulations! Rhonda, I wanted to let you know that I received your mini album yesterday and it is so cute! I love it and wanted to thank you again for your generosity.
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete