Wednesday, November 27, 2013

decorate to celebrate challenge

 Time for another challenge at www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com Its all about Christmas. We would love to see your Christmas trees real, fake, paper etc. I made a alice in wonderland tree. the teacups are cut from tbbm2 cricut cart at 4in and the hats are handcut The doll on top I bought this summer at a garage sale she come in handy and is a great tree topper. It looks so cool in person and the girls love it. Its hard to get it all in and close.
 here is the free mini album for this challenge to the winner. So lets see your Christmas tree.
 heres a picture close up of tree the spades and clubs hearts and diamonds cut from indi cart at 3in
can you see the pins in the hats different colors and teapots. Hope this inspires. hugs

3 comments:

  1. Good morning my dear friend:) WOW! your tree is super lovely and I LOVE the theme just down your alley LOL!!! OMG! how CUTE is that Santa mini and the winner of this challenge will certainly love it. Have wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.
    Big Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is gorgeous, Rhonda!! I love the Alice in Wonderland theme!! So clever!! I'd want to keep this up all year!! And the Santa mini is absolutely adorable!! I hope you and your family have a very happy Thanksgiving :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas Tree! I love all the decorations on it! That Santa mini album is cute too. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family! :)

    ReplyDelete