Monday, November 11, 2013

gobble-wobble

 Heres a thanksgiving card I made to wobble and entering into CAS-action wobble challenge http://challenges.action-wobbles.com/
 I used stretch ur image cricut cart for turkey cut at 3in
used crinkle ribbon I won a while back, button tag and a pinecone drew the stem on it the tag is stamped with happy fall yall!!! stamp. Also entering challenge 186 ribbons and buttons at www.fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com

heres a picture just to show you it wobbles couldn't catch it in action not fast enough ha. hugs

9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! The turkey is so cute!! I love that he wobbles!! The pine cone looks amazing!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Have a great week :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! You know I have never used a wobbler on a card? Don't own any. Humm...should I try out for the DT? If I do I won't be able to win anymore of your albums..but I will be able to make cool party things...hummm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the turkey and wobble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww such a cute card my friend and I love the detail on it:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, I really like the wobble turkey!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. I love the cute pine cone. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cute! Thanks for playing with us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I love the turkey on the wobble and that bow is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete