Tuesday, April 29, 2014

horse belly box

First of all I have been juggling alot and finally got to play around with my new cameo I got for mothers day early. Love my hubby. I am joining the challenge blk, wht and one color over at www.craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com I have been dying to make these cute boxes from my scrap chick . These are going to be great for the cowboy party I am working on. Any way I used the belly box svg cut from my scrapchick and added pink for the one color. Have a great day.

8 comments:

  1. You are already a whiz at the Cameo my friend! I love this box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you rocked your first Cameo project my friend!! This is so fabulous!! The horse is so cute!! Love, love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your belly box is adorable! They are so fun to make, ha? Great job! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new Cameo! You are going to have SO much fun!!

    Your belly box is so fun! I love the mane!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool and congrats on your new toy! :-) I love my Cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! too darn cute, love it
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute horse box! Love this cameo project!!! Have a super fabulous day my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE! I just love that fun little horse, what a sweet face! Congrats on your new Cameo, I totally love mine. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this week at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete