Wednesday, April 9, 2014

pinwheel card

 Hello everyone, Over at www.fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com they are having a challenge called spring clean up, use carts you havent used. I made this card with the wild card cart for the card. Page 51 pinwheel card blkout. I chose this paper to represent a easter egg pattern. I stamped with craft spot easter stamps, you can use four different stamps on this and they work perfect for this. Simply cartriage was used for the rabbit cut at 5in  the grass was also cut 5in disney classic cart, flower is ribbon.
this is how the card spins see the top as the stamps change as you turn. thanks for looking hugs

12 comments:

  1. What a super Easter card, Rhonda! I love that the top spins for different sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I love how it spins with the sentiments!! The bunny is so sweet!! And the paper is fabulous!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun spinning sentiment idea.
    LOVE your sweet bunny.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragongfly.blogspot
    Guest Designer FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Easter card, love the bunny and moving sentiment! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I don't use that cartridge often, guess I need to get it out. Thanks for the inspiration and sharing with us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun design and I love the interactive element. Just perfect for Easter.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool with the spinner inside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute spinner card! Neat chevron background and your bunny is really cute. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable spinner card. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How CUTE!!! Love that bunny!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome pinwheel card! Love your adorable bunny!

    I have had some Feedburner issues over a few wks now and not receiving ANY subscriptions to the blogs I subscribed to via email :( I don't think my posts are reaching many either. Still working on getting it all fixed...sorry I haven't been around but that is the reason! Computer issues stink!!!
    Have a great day Rhonda!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete