Wednesday, April 30, 2014

 Welcome, sorry I have been a little bit missing, I got a new cameo and I am trying to figure it out with everything else in my life right now. But anyway, Todays challenge is all for those wonderful and sweet mothers,go to www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com to join in and show us all your beautiful gifts and projects. I decided to make my mother a pretty desk organizer. I started off with
taking two tuna fish boxes covered with paper choice, made inserts to fit inside used washin tape for edges for that extra clean look.I made flower pens, paperclips added calender, scissors paper to make it special. used flower shop for flowers on top of pens.
Heres a better look from the side . Now hope you can join in and also another challenge today is over at www.asonginyourart.blogspot.com so please be sure to look at both of my projects. thank you all.

12 comments:

  1. What an awesome project! Your mom will love it! So jealous of your new Cameo! I've been wanting one for awhile. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, Rhonda! I love the design and the beautiful flowers!! What a fabulous project my friend!! Love it!! Enjoy learning your Cameo!! So jealous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda, I LOVE your organzier!!! It's AWESOME!!! You did a fabulous job with it!!!

    Have a great day!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is a great organizer! I could use one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super adorable caddy! Love all the sections and great papers!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and so well done. Giving me some great ideas! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, what a fun caddy! It would look fantastic in any craft space or work center! Love all the details Rhonda!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW my friend this is such a awesome project, luck to who ever wins this:) I can't wait to see more projects with your Cameo!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super awesome organizer! Love how you made this. Ohhh I can't wait to see you cameo projects!!!! Have a awesome day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful - fabulous organizer box! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! What an amazing caddy! You are SO creative, Rhonda! I never would have guessed this started out as a couple of tuna boxes!!

    ReplyDelete