Monday, June 23, 2014

roller skate fun!

 Nothing says fun like a birthday in july like a roller skating party. I made this skate to hold utencils. I am also entering this at www.craftindesertdivas.com linky party theme red white and blue. How Fun.
here is the back of the skate. I used files myscrapchick.com iceskate and svg cuts instant memories kit Make the iceskate as you would regulary leave off blade. decorate as you please. I added a extra one in strip on bottom to outline the heal all used punch for the fun on the side back is just strips cut. the stopper on front is a old measuring spoon I had laying around. worked perfect. Now for the wheels this is from the instant memorie kit the lens of the camera. cut four of these punch a hole at top and add a dowel rod which will be glued to top of heel. make sure you align correctly before you glue all together. Pom pom is just party string like you tie balloons. and the bottle caps are from hobby lobby in the middle of wheel. Thanks for stopping by. hugs

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so fun!! It looks real, Rhonda!! I love, love it!! You are amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo fun , amazing , and super cool !!!! You always inspire me !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com




















    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! this is such a fun project and it sure reminds me of my days roller skating when I was much younger LOL!! Very cute my friend:)
    Hugs,
    NOrma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME!!!!!! FAB job Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Totally COOL! Awesome job!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool decorative creation. Love this idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I love this....what a fabulous creation! There is no end to what you can create with paper....awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome project!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CDD!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing at Craftin' Desert Divas for our Red, White, and Blue Linky Party.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skateboarding for beginners can help you to learn the most essential basics about skateboarding. Learn more about 10 Best Skateboards for Cruising Reviews - Skateboard Seek on the site.

    ReplyDelete