Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Time for challenge at dtc

 Hello everyone time for challenge at www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com Theme back yard fun bbq's etc. and birthday parties. THis is the prize for the winner of this challenge it is a apron of every super hero use for reciepes or just pictures. all handcut and drawn.
Here is my bbq grill for the table to hold utencils which are missing thanks to gd's they used them for their kitchen. lol I made it out of an poptart box and just cut pieces by eye. the mit and spat. are cut from bbq card at myscrapchick. thanks for stopping by and hope you can join us

5 comments:

  1. This is so amazing, Rhonda!! I can't believe that used to be a pop-tart box!! Fabulous!! Love everything about it!! You are so creative my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! I just love this little grill! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! this is soooo cool my friend and the mini is so awesome!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun, Rhonda!!! LOVE it!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete