Thursday, October 9, 2014

Give a crafter a cookie challenge

 Hello everyone glad you stopped by today is challenge time at www.giveacrafteracookie.blogspot.com  The picture up above is your inspiration to create from.
I made this cute gift bag I  used vintage Halloween bag kit from svg cuts, the lg pink flower is from fleurette bloom lush 3-d flower kit and last but not least our sponsor sami stamps shop I used the ribbon fiary image (think Pink) Now I hope to see your beautiful creations over at the challenge just click here and hop over www.giveacrafteracookie.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Adorable gift bag Rhonda! Love that big flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Rhonda!! The ribbon fairy is so sweet!! Love the gorgeous flower!! Awesome project my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete