Thursday, October 2, 2014

Pumpkins for my punkins

 I was super excited when I saw that www.svgcuts.com had a new kit out called fright night. Well as you can see there is nothing frightening about these super cute pumpkins. I made the top two in orange and they are lit up in picture. Down below I made a pink one request from four year old granddaughter she loves pink. I added some flowers and some glitter heart for the cheeks. A girly pumpkin lol.
I am so glad you stopped by and have a great day. What do you think about the pink Pumpkin?

5 comments:

  1. Love your pink pumpkin...so much sweeter than the usual orange one!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, they are fabulous!! I absolutely love the pink one!! That's the one I would pick!! Awesome job as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! fabulous pumpkins!!! You make me want a machine to cut SVGS LOL!!! great job my friend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete