Thursday, October 16, 2014

Wicked witch

I am so glad you stopped by. I have been wanting to make a 3-d witch for sometime now. I finally had the time to sit down and figure it out and yes www.silhouetteonlinestore.com Halloween files are on sale. First I went thru my files to see what I had. I love snap dragon snippets designs so this is what I searched thru first. My witch is designed with the www.snapdragonsnippets.com files except for the hat and its in the store designer Amanda McGee. Here is what you will need to make this mantle witch.
3-d mantle scarecrow 48301 snapdragonsnippet design
witches canister 67885 snapdragonsnippet design
witch boot card 67670 snapdragonsnippet design
witches hat 67131 Amanda Mcgee designer
First lets put the entire scarecrow together I cut everything out in blk except for face nose.
I made nose a little bigger added a wart on end drew on the face and cut collar in wht 3 times for the collar on dress and cut away some for the bottom of the arms.
Now lets go the the canister take the hair and fill the page and cut two times this will give you plenty of hair glue on the head part. also I added the tie part on there for the middle of dress top.
the boots are simply cut from the card don't need the base part of card and just glue on top of leg and line up with scarecrow shoe.
I added tulle for the dress just glue where the boxes come together then tie tulle around entire and tie off. I added a flower and a bat on the collar. I was super happy when I finished and it came out really cute. I wanted to post so you would have time to go shopping while everything is on sale if it has to do with Halloween. Thank you for taking a look . hugs

4 comments:

  1. Saw this on facebook and had to stop by for a better look! Super cute - you did an amazing job on this. I love all the fun details, especially the tulle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What a COOL witch Rhonda!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, amazing!! This is so fabulous, Rhonda!! You decorated her perfectly!! I just love her!! So, so fun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.....Just fabulous Rhonda! Your creations are always full of fun, I really enjoy my visit here! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete