Monday, December 8, 2014

3-d exploding christmas tree

 Today is my post day for my creative team at www.snapdragonsnippets.com I have a fun project for the whole family, I made mine for pictures, buy granddaughters put stickers and Christmas wishes in theirs and we sit under the tree. I enlarged mine 50 percent I added embellishments for some extra cuteness. You can order this at the store no.23058 just click above it will take you there
heres how it looks with the lid off of it. then fold all down and create away. Thank you for looking and hope to see yours. have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. WOW Rhonda what a super clever creation...I love the idea
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    My latest post: How I repaired my Big Shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Rhonda!! I love how you decorated the lid!! So fun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! LOVE this!! Such a fun project!

    ReplyDelete