Tuesday, December 2, 2014

3-d paper christmas bulbs

 I have been working on these for a whole day, yes a whole day lol I don't really like the traditional Christmas colors red and green I am more into old antique silver tree type of gal. So I made my bulbs to match my style. You can get this kit at svg cuts just look under Christmas they have all sorts of great kits for Christmas.
Here they are I used as decoration for my kitchen table, I just love the way they turned out kinda look like those old cloth ones. Thank you so much for looking, and have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous, Rhonda!! I love the display on your table!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are FABULOUS! Wow girl, you are so creative! I am loving the colors you used for the ornaments! It's so fun to do something other than red/green! Great job as always, so inspiring!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing! The colours are super and it's great that you can match things to what YOU want! I have a big glass jar that I'd like to put decorations in. I was thinking these might be just the thing but I don't have the patience to spend the entire day working on them. GOOD for you! They're worth it, Rhonda. They really are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete