Saturday, December 6, 2014

A fun day frozen bday party for Aleeah 5TH

 Today was the big frozen party, It turned out to be a fun and great day. Heres the cake and punch table.
 a fun decorated table used wrapping paper for the table cloths and cut out snowflakes
 Gift table with her Elsa book to write guest down and the gifts she recieves
 Birthday girl at the gift table this is the best part lol
Here we are about ready to  grub down and sing happy birthday we played three games everyone had a good time.

4 comments:

  1. Rhonda...looks like the best party in town! SO many fun projects you made and I LOVE the theme! I am sure the kiddo's will just love it and have a ball! you are the best Grandma ever!!!
    have a great day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the decorations look amazing, Rhonda!! You did such a fabulous job!! What a fun party!! I bet they had such a blast!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow such amazing creations...wish I was there to see all the action and your amazing creations!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    My latest post: How I repaired my Big Shot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super AMAZING party Rhonda!!! Bet the birthday girl had a BLAST!!!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete