Tuesday, December 30, 2014

valentines sure to inspire!!!!

 Wanted to share some of my valentines I have started on I found these at the cutting café on cyber Mondays, she has a sale every Monday, isn't that exciting. Just go to www.cuttingcafe.typepad.com This is the Heart goodie bag holder http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/heart-goodie-bag-holder/ Its super easy to make and would be great for school favors takes no time to put together at all. Decorate anyway you please possibilities are endless I also added the words of love colored set
 Now heres a super cute long card I used the words of love colored set for card (brown) and also used the long sentiment ta   http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/long-sentiment-tags/ I chalked around with red added bling hearts some twine and you could make these anyway you please there are a lot other tag sentiments in the set.
 
 this is from the I heart u card http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/i-heart-you-word-shaped-card/ I am using this one on a gift bag it is about 5.5 in I added a bottle cap with insert and some washie tape on the I and some twine and bling heart on U This is going to be super cute on a bag.
Now here is the I heart U card sized to 8.5 in  http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/i-heart-you-word-shaped-card/ I put pennies in the shaker part and used the love colored set for tag on u added a ribbon and on inside says Your worth every penny!! There are endless possibilities with this so get yours and start creating for  the one you love for valentines day. www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com Thanks for stopping by. hugs

9 comments:

  1. oh my i am in love with these projects...wowzer girl...love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME job Rhonda!!! You are on a Valentine's day ROLL!!! LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Valentines already:) how time flies by thank you for the inspiration with your lovely projects. Have a Happy New Year my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely FABULOUS!!!
    Wishing you & your family a very happy & blessed 2015,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Rhonda ( many blessings to you and your family) These are super Love everyone of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I miss these??!! They are all amazing!! The I Love You is fabulous!! I am now feeling behind...I haven't started Valentine's Day projects at all!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these are ALL so cool! How fun...you are a busy bee again! Do you ever sleep?! lol! I should get busy with Valentine's too but still organizing and packing up Christmas stuff in my craft room!

    ReplyDelete