Thursday, May 7, 2015

Altered shoebox (cutting cafe post)

Today is post day for creative team for www.cuttingcafe.typepad.com  The assignment to altar anything you would usually throw away. I chose a shoebox and covered it with the photo background printable set. I also added three cameras to go across top for a special touch for my photo box. Hope this has inspired you not to throw away those boxes and to go over and order one of the many background sethttp://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/2015/04/cyber-monday-sale-for-april-27th-2015.htmls available at the cutting café. Heres the link for the photo background.

6 comments:

  1. This is so COOL!! Awesome job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome recycle of a shoebox!! It looks so fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool Rhonda! I never think to recycle..I always just toss but I think I need to start paying attention to what I throw, lol! Great idea!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooooooooooooo awesome Rhonda...love it girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I now have a whole mental list of items I should not toss....loving your photo box!!

    ReplyDelete