Saturday, June 13, 2015

Your in my heart dad(digi playground with tuturial)

 Today is my day to post for www.digiplayground.com Extra bonus I have a tutorial. This frame is the Red heart Frame (valentines) I wanted to make something special for my sons for fathers day from their girls. Above cut out all the parts first in the colors of your choice. Plus the plastic for frame.
 glue together. I added a stick for more support to back and then glue another piece over it. Add Plasic to the inside of frame
 Here I have glued my picture to the backside of the heart.
 This is the front side of the frame now we will glue back on.
 Here is the back side after glued ontop of the other with the stick.
 The frame is now done, I also added the word art any man can be a father but it takes a special person to be a dad also available in the store.
Now you are finished and this is how it looks standing from the backside. Hope you enjoyed the tutorial and I have inspired you to make this for your dad. thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. Such a FANTASTIC father's day gift!! TFS!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome gift this is, Rhonda!! Fabulous tutorial, too!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous gift....love the plaid paper!

    ReplyDelete